• Seattle Scrabble Club meets at 6 p.m. Tuesdays at the FareStart Restaurant, 1902 Second Ave., Seattle. First visit is free; $3 per night for returning players. Equipment provided. For more information, call Rebecca Slivka at 206-285-7188 or visit the club's Web site at www.drizzle.com/~thinman/scrabble.html.
• Seattle Song Circle meets 7:30 to 11 p.m. every Sunday at different homes. Musical instruments welcome. Call 206-783-6824 for specific locations or more information. No dues or fees.
• Eastside Camera Club meets from 7 to 9 p.m. the first and third Thursdays of the month in the community room at Bellevue's Factoria Mall. A field trip to local churches is planned for February. For more information, call 206-242-4406.
Other photo clubs: Seattle Photographic Society meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Crown Hill United Methodist Church, 8500 14th N.W., Seattle, 425-204-5029. Puget Sound Camera Club meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Mondays at Olympic Baptist Church, 8713 220th S.W., Edmonds, 425-776-2442.• The Brews Brothers meet at 7:30 p.m. the second Saturday of each month, usually at members' homes but sometimes at brew pubs. Attendees bring home-brew and a potluck snack to share. Annual dues are $20. Must be 21 or older to join. For more information, call 425-485-9505 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The club's Web site is www.brewsbrothers.org.
• Cascade Orienteering Club has meets on Jan. 12 at Shoreview Park in Shoreline and Jan. 26 at Fort Steilacoom, Tacoma. Participants can start either competition between 10 a.m. and noon. $8 fee for non-club members includes map; club members pay a $10 annual membership fee plus $5 for each meet.
For more information, call the orienteering hotline at 206-783-3866 or visit the club's Web site at www.cascadeoc.org or the Pacific Northwest Orienteering Web site at www.pnwo.org. For information on the Eastside-based Sammamish Orienteering Club, call 425-822-6254.
• Seattle Chat Club meets 6 to 9 p.m. every first and third Saturday of the month at the Seattle Metaphysical Library, 1000 E. Madison, Seattle. This month's speakers are Peter Davenport, director of the National UFO Reporting Center (Jan. 5) and Dominique Glaub, hypnotherapy and past-life therapy (Jan. 19). $10 suggested donation ($5 when club meets without a formal lecturer).
For more information, call the Metaphysical Library at 206-329-1794 or visit the club's Web site at www.seattlechatclub.org.
• Lacemakers of Puget Sound meet at 9:30 a.m. on the fourth Saturday of each month (next meeting: Jan. 26) at Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Ave. S., Tukwila, 425-885-9188. Annual membership costs $20. Other clubs: L.A.C.E., a small antique lace study group, meets monthly at members' homes to learn about lace created from 1550 to 1850. The next meeting of the year-old club is at 7 p.m. Jan. 17 in West Seattle. For meeting location or more information, call Nancy Evans at Lace Legacy, 253-852-0052.